January Background

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The First Casualty

My friends, we've experienced our first casualty in the "Carolyn vs. Coronado War"...


Yes, that is a nasty gash in the wall that occured during the "Carolyn vs. the TV Box Battle".  In the back bedroom of the RV, there was a nearly 2 foot protruding box on the wall just as you were rounding the corner to get to the bed. It held an old TV that we did not want to keep.

I know that I have hit my head on that box at least 99 times since we bought this RV, and number 100 was just the last straw!  The wooden box had to come out! But it did not surrender easily...I took a direct hit as a gash was ripped into the bedroom wall.

But, in the end, I was victorious! (and I'll just put a cute picture right over that nasty little hole)


My head feels much better already!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment