January Background

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Greetings from the Farm (that's really a RANCH!)

Since my internet isn't cooperating here at the Farm that is really a Ranch, I thought I would take a chance and just post photos. If the internet continues to work, I'll try to add captions so they will even make some sense! :-)

This is Matt's calf - Sally Mae. She is now hand-fed and loves to be scratched.

This is one of many "mamas" - we named her Dunce Cap!


Bull, Mamas and Babies
The bull is the big lazy black one laying down on the job.

Crazy Horns - can you see them?
One points up and the other straight at ya!


The BEAR- SOOO FUN!!!


Onto other topics...This is the basement BEFORE.
AFTER pictures will be out soon.


A Cool Find


A Not-So-Cool Find: Preserves from 1981 and older.
Peaches anyone??? 


MOM-LOOK AWAY NOW!!!






Seriously MOM - Look AWAY!!!
Close Your Eyes and Sing LALALALA!!!








There are NO MORE cute pictures MOM.
Just check back tomorrow!









Matt's First Rabbit - He Couldn't be Happier!


That's all for now. I need to download and then if the internet holds out - I will post more.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment